Saturday, January 3, 2009

One Step Closer to Aidan!


We went to Chicago on Tuesday morning to have our documents sealed by the Chinese Embassy since the courier was off on vacation. We wanted them done before the new year and now we are sending them off tomorrow to CCAI so they can get them on Monday. We hope to be DTC by the end of next week then logged in at China by the end of the month. The wait right now is around 3-5 months from LID to LOA (letter of acceptance) so we plan on traveling sometime between April and June.

It's amazing to know that Aidan is no longer at risk for health problems and even though they say he doesn't talk at all, I am not worried and will have him tested as soon as we are home. Of course, being a special ed. teacher, I am somewhat concerned but not enough to get all freaked out about it.

I hope to post more pictures and/or more updates VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!! Stay posted.....

1 comment:

  1. HI! I saw your post on the CCAIWCP group and just wanted to introduce myself. We live in Bay City, but I am originally from Detroit:) Congratulations on sweet Aidan!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.