These are the newest pictures we have of our cutie petutie courtesy of Kelly who was just at Eagles Wings 3 to get her beautiful daughter. She said she saw Aiden's picture on the wall and asked to see him to get a picture for his mama so they went and woke him up. Hence, the sleepyhead look on his face. I cannot believe how much his hair has grown since the last pictures we got. She said he was very cute and seemed happy. He hardly ever smiles in his pictures so I am concerned about just how happy he really is. Of course, that's just the mama mode kicking in. Since Ms. Ella smiles all the time, I just expect him to do the same. I'll have to wait till he gets home I guess.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Mr. Sleepyhead
These are the newest pictures we have of our cutie petutie courtesy of Kelly who was just at Eagles Wings 3 to get her beautiful daughter. She said she saw Aiden's picture on the wall and asked to see him to get a picture for his mama so they went and woke him up. Hence, the sleepyhead look on his face. I cannot believe how much his hair has grown since the last pictures we got. She said he was very cute and seemed happy. He hardly ever smiles in his pictures so I am concerned about just how happy he really is. Of course, that's just the mama mode kicking in. Since Ms. Ella smiles all the time, I just expect him to do the same. I'll have to wait till he gets home I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful little boy you have waiting! I too never got a smiling picture but within an hour we captured a smile on camera and our son hasn't stopped smiling since! Speedy travels to you! CCAIWCP fellow mommy, Heather (FL)
ReplyDeleteAiden is a deep thinker. Look at him taking in the world! There's a gleam in his eyes in the photo in the post below that tells me he'll be a little mischief maker when you get him home!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing to your family!