
Well, today is the 6th week since we got our LOA (Letter of Acceptance). We sent back all the necessary paperwork and after having a hard time with the Immigration office (NVC), we are happy to report that our 2nd LOA arrived in China on May 15th. So, CCAI, our agency, believes that we have another 2-3 weeks before we'll get our Travel Approval which gives us permission to come to China to get Aiden.
We haven't seen him this week but last week, he blew me kisses which made me cry and long for him and to hold him even more. Jenny had said that since we hadn't been on in a few days, he kept going to her room pointing to the computer and asking for Baba. This made Randy cry and I NEVER see him cry!
Anyway, we are still hoping and praying to travel in June. I am done with school on the 12th so it would work out great to travel the week after so I have less to do at work and I can save ALL my remaining days for next year to use. I have been packing or at least trying to for the last week or so. The problem is that Ella doesn't seem to like the clothes that Mommy has packed for her so she takes them out of the suitcase and rearranges them to make sure they match. She even told me that the sandals I had packed didn't match ANY of her outfits and we had to get some new ones or pick a new outfit. According to her, she has to look "bootyful" for the day she meets her baby brother! Sooooooooooooooo I have packed and repacked she and Aiden's suitcases about 5 times already and I am certain that I will another half a dozen times before our actual flight to China.
Stay tuned for more information about our travel plans...... till then, have a good one!
TA's come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.