Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

We arrived in Guangzhou around 10 last night but by the time we finally got to the White Swan and got to our room it was around 11:30. We put PJ's on the kids and they went right to bed. We got up around 6am this morning to get ready and head down to breakfast which was pretty good then we had to head out to Aiden's physical exam, VISA photo, and the much dreaded new Hague TB test for kids older than 2 yrs. Aiden ended up needing 4 shots and even though he never wants mama, I held him for the shots and he just grabbed me and cried.... I cried right along with him. The exam building was HOT inside and there were so many families with babies and little kids.
Aiden weighed 24.5 lbs. and was 33.5 inches long. I think the weight is off by a few pounds but he is tall for his age. He is sooooooo little though and has absolutely NO waist or hips to hold up his 18 month old shorts.

Aiden is becoming better with being around mama. He will let me bathe him, feed him, dress him, and tickle him but he only reaches for baba and when he's crying he only wants baba. I am dealing with it but I have to admit that it's been very hard being rejected by my own son but I am hoping, that in time, he will learn to want me as well. Time will tell........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.