Monday, August 3, 2009

Home 3 Weeks Already!






Wow, it's hard to believe that we've already been home from China for 3 weeks already. The time has flown by and in a blink of an eye, Aiden has become a part of the family including granparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Everyone is smitten with him because he's just so cute. He likes to scream and squeal though which has been a problem when I am driving and I only thought that stupid drivers could make me jump that fast. Aiden and I are bonding more and more each day but it's been tough attaching to him when he generally wants nothing to do with me unless I have food for him. From what I've read about bonding and attachment, it takes time so I am giving it time and I know it will all work out in the long run. It's so funny that I type this, he and Ella are running from one side of the living room to the other where I am sitting to get hugs and kisses.......... too cute!!!!!!!!!!! He is so ticklish so that's how I get him to laugh for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.