Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ridin' Wild at Cedar Point

We went to Cedar Point in Sandusky, Ohio two weeks ago which is an amusement park that I have been going to since I was a kid. It is the COOLEST place......... they have more roller coasters than any other amusement park. Randy and I hadn't been since before we adopted Ella so we decided to take the kids and make a weekend of it. It's the first trip we've taken as a family of 4 since we adopted Aiden and came home from China.
Ella and Aiden got to ride lots of rides and even though Randy and I didn't get to ride ANY roller coasters, it was fun with the kids. Next time, we'll try to take some family or friends along to watch the kids so we can ride too. Ella had a better time since she could ride a lot more rides since she's taller while Aiden got to watch from the front seat of the new double stroller we just bought. He was upset at first but soon after riding a few rides with his new big sister, he was pretty much OK to sit on the sidelines and watch. He preferred to eat the goodies at the park rather than get oozie from riding them. We'll try again next year little man! His favorite treat was the frozen lemonade which he ate so fast without even getting a brain freeze. I have no idea how he does it, I guess he didn't get a lot of ice cream in China.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.