Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Son

This is the first time I ever posted to this blog since Teresa created it several months ago. Since today is the BIG day, I decided post my thoughts. It's 5:45am and I can no longer sleep because of the excitement I feel in getting Aiden. I realize that after the day is over, I will have a son and life for the Cuares family will change. What I mean by this is that life will change in a good way. Sure there will be challenges along the way, just like any family who takes on another child. But with Teresa, Ella, and myself I feel that Aiden will be a wonderful addition to our family. I've always wanted a boy and now I get a chance to instill upon him the experiences, moral values, and knowledge that I learned growing up with my parents and grandparents. I just hope I can do as good a job as them. But with Teresa and Ella around, I have a good feeling that he'll turn out just fine. So the big day is today and in about 4 hours from now, Aiden will
be in my arms and we'll be a family of four!!!

Wish me the best!!
Regards,

-Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.