After waiting since November when we were first matched with Aiden on our agencies Waiting Child list, we are finally happy to say that our agency called today to say that they expect our TA to arrive sometime early next week. They have given us tentative travel dates of June 24 - July 10. That means we'll be in China for our 6th Anniversary (28th) and 4th of July. What a great surprise it was today since we were waiting all week to hear something.
I got a text from my friend Jan Chapman from SC (also with CCAI) and all it said was, "OMG." I texted her back (while in a Union Meeting), "WHAT????????" She then texted back, "Have u got a call yet" Which I replied, "from who?" She then texted me, "TA's are on way. Betsy just now."
I then went into pessimistic state wondering why I didn't get a call yet so I started to panic. I called Jan and she told me not to worry and to think more positively. Little did I know that 31 minutes later that CCAI would be calling me with the same news.
Randy, Ella, and I are overjoyed and elated with this news and cannot wait to meet our little guy and bring him home to make our family once more complete.
Love,
The Cuares Family
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.